sâmbătă, 6 noiembrie 2010

Hi everyone! It's me...

Hi! I'm R4LUK4! The "StarDoll-Movie" team gave me one day to post things... If I will post CORRECT and  NICE they will acept me ias a writer :*...
About me
1. Real Name: Raluca 
2.Place: Bucharest [Romania]
3.Age: 11 y.o.
4.Blogger Experience: AN YEAR... The biggest year 4eva :))
5. Why do I want to be a writer? Because I think it is so cool and I want to help you.... vis_interzis and her writers are my idols and I want to be like them :)...
I want to be their friend :)...
How I am??? I'm funny, but ocasionaly serious... I'm hardworking, kind, friendy and I want to HELP EVERYONE! :)


wanna connect with me? add raluka_rock_star@yahoo.com and I will speak with you...




With love, R4LUK4 :X :X :X

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu