sâmbătă, 6 noiembrie 2010

Interview with Dorcikkka -covergirl today!

This is our interview with Dorcikkka!

Stardoll Movie   :   Hi !We want you to have an interview for our blog...
Dorcikkka        :      okay :)

Stardoll Movie : Questions:.Have you wanted to be Covergirl?.What is to be Covergirl?You had this dream since you came on Stardoll?Did you messages to your friends to vote for you?You'll help your friends to become Covergirl

Dorcikkka        :   I wanted to be CG since I was the member of stardoll & now my dream come true :) I didnt send messages to my friends to vote me! I think I am the CG cause next day I was the Catwalk winner & so many people visited my suit & voted for me :) So thanks

Stardoll Movie : Thank you for interview!



INTERVIEW FOR STARDOLL- MOVIE.BLOGSPOT.COM thank you 1CRISTINA1999

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu